It doesn’t matter where you are around the world but most us have our own take on what should go in to the ever popular potato salad. This versatile side can have a spectrum of flavours for the adventurous but we have kept it safe with our Creamy Potato Salad recipe below which is nice and easy to whip up at home.
Try adding a cup of chopped red capsicum or a sprinkling of sweet smoked paprika for a pretty and tasty finish.
- 6 large Desiree potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
1. Halve potatoes and boil in their skins until fork-tender. Drain, dry and cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. In a salad bowl, combine the potatoes, sour cream, yogurt, and chives; toss gently to coat.
3. Add salt, and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until chilled.