The humble steak just got even better ….. Perfectly matched with a Southern Comfort doused in Dry and a squeeze of lime
- 6 (12-oz./340G) rib eye steaks
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce (can be substituted for Tobasco)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, minced
1. Whisk marinade ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Pour over steaks in shallow container, saving a small portion for basting.
3. Cover and refrigerate steaks for 1 hour.
4. Grill steaks as desired, basting occasionally with reserved portion of marinade. Makes 6