Get some pork on your fork ….. This yummy classic gets a Southern Comfort twist. Best served with Southern Comfort and a long pour of lemonade
- 8 pork loin chops
- 1/3 cup chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce*
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Louisiana-style hot sauce (can be substituted with Tobasco sauce)
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
1. Whisk marinade ingredients together in a medium bowl.
2. Pour over steaks in shallow container, saving a small portion for basting.
3. Cover and refrigerate steaks for 1 hour.
4. Grill steaks as desired, basting occasionally with reserved portion of marinade.